Yumi and Zack here!
Hope you and your families are doing well!
Here are a couple of new updates:
- We would like to let you know we still have some spots open for Thanksgiving festivities. Note that on Thanksgiving day 11/24 we are charging $20 extra per visit.
- For reserving bookings we kindly ask to be informed with at least 3 weeks notice for planning purposes, when possible. Though we do our best to accommodate urgent bookings, the advance notice helps us best organize our calendar and serve our awesome clients!
- For December, We will be out of service for some days please contact us for more details.
Now on to a few reminders we’ve mentioned in previous monthly updates:
Hours of service as a friendly reminder:
Though subject to change, our current visit hours are generally 7 – 11 a.m. and 4 – 8 p.m. (7 days a week)
Busy seasons and schedule conflicts may cause us to arrive earlier – as early as the 6 a.m. hour, or later – as late as the 9 p.m. hour on occasion.
If you know that earlier or later arrival may cause issues (i.e. community gate access hours, alarm system settings, etc.) please let us know. Otherwise, especially in the case of cat visits or flexible dog visits, know that we may be arriving during these earlier or later hours, but generally sometime within the general hours mentioned above.
The client and Encinitas Pet Sitting will communicate hours specific to the needs of all parties.
Contact hours: While in service to your pet(s), we’re available for you to contact us 24/7. While not in service to your pet(s) we will respond to you generally within a day with slower response coming over weekends.
- We are fully vaccinated + boosters.
- Pet Sitter backups are important especially during these times. If you still don’t have one yet we can recommend to you a couple of pet sitters.
- We are currently providing cat visits and dog walking and short visit services.
- We generally take care of dogs up to 35 pounds or under. Our current doggy clients who are over 35 pounds are the only exceptions.
Ok that’s all for this time. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
-Yumi & Zack